The spacious, self-catering accommodation with stunning views across Loch Leven towards the Pap of Glencoe sleeps up to 8 persons in individual bedrooms, plus further
accommodation for another two on a sofa bed downstairs.
The accommodation comprises:
- 4 Twin-bedded rooms (each can be made up to a king-sized bed with appropriate bedding)
- A sofa bed in the lounge on the ground floor for extra accommodation
- 2 Bathrooms
- Open plan, fully fitted kitchen leading into dining room and lounge
- TV and DVD player in the lounge
- Full central heating plus an open log fire in the lounge
The cottage is strictly non-smoking and pets are not allowed.
Situated in its own ample grounds, there is ample car parking space.
Just in front of the cottage a private beach leads to the sea loch where you can fish at pleasure from the shore; there are also moorings for yachts up to 20 tons available free of charge for all guests renting Lochleven Seafood Cottage. Please note that we cannot accept any liability for yachts whilst moored on the loch in front of the cottage.